WE COLLECT INFORMATION
The personal information you are requested to submit, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to provide your personal information.
We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you give us, and any other information you want to submit.
We may ask for your contact information when you create an Account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
We use your information in the following ways:
We utilize the collected data in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained by us.
- Our website will be improved, personalized, and expanded.
- Recognize and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or via one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, provide website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Send you emails.
- Detect and avoid fraud.
Naturewellmelrose.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are.These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
WEB BEACONS AND COOKIES
We, like any other website, use ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save information such as visitor preferences and the pages of the website they viewed or visited. By modifying our web page content depending on visitors’ browser type and/or other information, we may improve the users’ experience.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF ADVERTISING PARTNERS
Please keep in mind that naturewellmelrose.com has no access to or control over these third-party cookies.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
You may disable cookies in your browser by changing the settings. More extensive information on cookie management with individual web browsers may be found on the relevant browsers’ webpages.
PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Consumers in California have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to:
- Request that a firm that collects a consumer’s personal data reveal the categories and particular pieces of personal data it has gathered.
- Request that a company deletes any personal information on a customer that it has acquired.
- Request that a company that sells a customer’s personal information not sell the customer’s personal information.
- If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
RIGHTS TO DATA PROTECTION UNDER THE GDPR
We want to make sure you understand your data protection rights completely. Every user has the following rights:
- The right to obtain information – You have the right to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we may charge you a small fee.
- The right to correction – You have the right to request that any information that you feel is incorrect be corrected. You also have the right to ask us to fill up any gaps in the information you feel is missing.
- The right to be forgotten – Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability — Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transmit the data we’ve acquired to another organization or directly to you.
If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
INFORMATION FOR KIDS
Adding safety for youngsters when accessing the internet is another of our top priorities. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, engage in, and/or supervise and manage their children’s online activities.
naturewellmelrose.com does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you believe your child supplied this sort of information on our website, we highly encourage you to notify us immediately so that we can erase such information from our database.